Now that Grady is 3 months old, I decided it was finally time to start sharing his new life and adventures with our family and friends. Because our family not to mention our friends are spread out all over the country, what better way to stay connected and to do life together. This is a substantial undertaking for me due to the fact that consistency with this type of project tends to get pushed to the wayside; however because our baby is probably the cutest baby ever... I feel that the rest of ya'll should get to be in on the new adventures of the Blanchards. I hope this blog can offer not only information about our lives but also laughs, smiles, joy and the sense that God is faithful to take care of His children no matter how many miles separate us from each other.
What a great way to keep everyone updated! It lets us Grandmas know what our grandson is doing. I totally agree that he is a cutie and GROWING!!!! Keep up the good work Mom and Dad.
ReplyDeleteLove ya :)