Saturday, February 7, 2009

I can barely believe that our little "baby bear" is already 3 months old! It feels like it was just yesterday that we brought him home. It is so true what they say... a baby really does change your whole life. Our life now revolves around Grady's feeding schedule, nap times, and mood changes. Some of his 3 month milestones include: holding his head up unassisted, standing on his feet, finding his fingers, talking up a storm, and enjoying his new friends at daycare. He currently weighs in at 15lbs 6oz and is 25 1/4" tall. We are daily amazed at our growing little man.







I'm really starting to fill out!











Tummy time is not always fun but I am getting really good at holding my head up.










Mommy and Daddy really enjoy making me laugh and spending as much time with me as possible.








No comments:

Post a Comment