Over the weekend, we decided to have some fun with the camera and video camera to try to catch hour HANDSOME man doing his thing. He continually changes it feels like everyday. Here he is showing everyone how he likes to stand on his feet with a little support... however it doesn't appear that daddy is very reliable as this video shows...makes me crack up every time!
There will be more videos to come but here are some pictures of just how handsome our son is. If you notice...his shirt says that good looks run in the family...of course!!! "I'm SOOO Big"

I just think he's got the cutest little face!
"I love to laugh"
Sometimes I really love my teddy bear
I love the picture of the two of you Steph...you look great and he looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteI can't lie, I crack up every time I see him take that dive :) SO FUNNY
ReplyDeletei want to meet him SO badly!!!
ReplyDelete