So I thought I should just keep on blogging since I was on a roll...two posts in one night! We were so excited to have my family over from SD for a visit. It is always so fun to get the cousins together and to spend time with family. Unfortunately the weather was not as friendly, but we managed to have a great time.
Here is Grady loving the big boy slide. Like I said before, he loves all things parks and he enjoys his independence on all the equipment.
I had a hard time getting him off this see-saw contraption. He absolutely loved going up and down
All the cousins. It keeps getting harder and harder to get a good shot of all of them, especially when Grady likes to be a pickle for the camera.
He and his cousin Miley are only 4 1/2 months apart but they are basically the same size. It was a pretty muggy weekend so the babies ran around in their diapers. Here they are messing with each other.
Tubby time...nice hair
The girls begged to go to the pool so on the last day we ventured to the aquatic center. It felt like a great day to go swimming until we felt the water...freezing!!! Since it was the first weekend of being open, the water in the pool had not warmed up yet. Grady was a little hesitant at first but then he realized how much fun it was. He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment