Friday, March 26, 2010

Hippity Hopp down the Bunny trail

With Easter on its way, I figured it would be fun to visit the Easter Bunny again this year...Grady did not necessarily agree with that thought as can be seen by his scared little face in the picture. He loved giving the Easter bunny high 5's and pointing at him, but the meltdown came when mom put him on the big furry lap. I'm such a mean mom; but really, won't we laugh at this picture when he is older? He did however throughly enjoy chewing on the cardboard box of crayons that he got from the Easter Bunny.
Every 3rd Sunday of the month, our church has "Cookie Sunday"; it was my turn to put my baker's hat on so I thought Grady might like to help...I was totally right. He wanted to help alright, help himself to the yummy batter. I think he has a sweet tooth just like his mama!


Our new discovery for the month, is figuring out that he can actually ride his puppy! Grady crawls right on top of poor Chicago and thinks it is so great. Since Chicago is the size of a small pony, I do not have too much of a problem with this new discovery; however Grady is starting to think that riding Chicago means bouncing on him - that we do not allow. They do make a cute pair, however Chicago looks a little distraught!

No comments:

Post a Comment