It has been awhile since my last post, so I wanted to catch everyone up on Grady's happenings and discoverys over the last month. This was his first fall season and all that comes with it...leaves, pumkins, and of course Halloween.
Here is Grady having fun discovering the insides of a pumkin....he loved to suck on the actual melon; I tasted it and not much taste.
Grady's Aunts decided to help carve pumkins as well. It is such a blessing to have family around to watch Grady grow.
I took Grady out during the cool days of fall while the leaves were falling. He had fun playing with the crunchy leaves and feeling the grass. 

Grady's Grandma Mary was so great and made Grady's skunk costume for Halloween. He was so cute as a little stinker and Mommy had fun showing him off to everyone.
Mommy's little stinker
My coworkers and I planned a Halloween playdate. Here is Finnean the cowboy, Neva the flower, and Grady the skunk. No matter how hard Mommies try to plan the perfect playdate, the babies tend to predict what happens. I think we were able to have around 20 minutes of fun playtime.
Here is Grady with his Daddy sporting his fun winter hat. The weather has been so unpredictable that one day it will be short sleeved weather and the next it will be winter coat weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment