It's been a while since I've updated the blog and Grady has been so many places and given the camera so many faces. He just turned 10 months old and he is crawling all over the place. Because of his constant movement, I have not been able to take his 10 month pictures just yet, but hopefully they are in the works. Here are some recent fun pictures of our little man.
Here is one of his fun faces after making a ton of noise. He really is getting expressive.
Since he can pull himself up, he thinks it is really fun to look out Chicago's window. He has fun talking to the squirrels and the cars that pass by as well as blowing spit bubbles.
Here he is with his "puppy" both enjoying the great outdoors from the nice air conditioned house.
One Saturday morning, I needed to work on the computer so I decided to see what would happen if I put a Baby Einstein video on the TV...Needless to say, Grady was captivated.
Over the Labor day weekend we went to SD to visit my family. We decided that Grady was old enough to visit the famous Corn Palace. So Ben and I went and did the whole tourist thing with our little guy. He seemed to love it, but of course who wouldn't love a big building made with corn!
This is one of my favorite family photos. We all put on coonskin hats while visiting a souvenior shop. Daniel Boone, here we come!
Grady had fun with his Papa Chuck on the farm. Here he is on his first 4-wheeler ride
Family picture on the Skidloader
Playing on the hay bails with the cousins
Wrapping it up with the cutest face ever. What a blessing to be mommy to this child!
how in the world is he 10 months old already??? so cute! miss you guys so very very much!
ReplyDelete